ROG STRIX Z590-F GAMING WIFI
Intel Z590 LGA 1200 ATX motherboard with PCIe 4.0, 14+2 teamed power stages, Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking, WiFi 6E (802.11ax), Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, four M.2 slots with heatsinks, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 USB Type-C, SATA and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Ready for 11th Gen Intel Core processors & 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors
- Optimal Power Solution: 14+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Optimized Thermal Design: VRM and aluminum I/O heatsink, L-shaped heatpipe, four onboard M.2 heatsinks, and an M.2 backplate for the PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot
- High-performance Networking: On-board Intel WiFi 6E AX210 (802.11ax) and Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 output, four M.2 slots, as well as USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 USB Type-C
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to simplify setup and improve performance
- DIY Friendly Design: M.2 Q-Latch, pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack, Clr CMOS button, and FlexKey
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB header and Gen 2 addressable headers
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: ALC4080 with Savitech SV3H712 amplifier, along with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III
- Renowned Software: Bundled 60 days AIDA64 Extreme subscription and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard with integrated MemTest86
ROG Strix Z590-F Gaming WiFi motherboard is designed with boosted power delivery and optimized cooling to cope with the demands of powerful 11th Generation Intel Core Rocket Lake processors. Along with the latest Intel Wi-Fi 6E and PCI Express 4.0 M.2 for superfast transfer speeds and storage, Strix Z590-F Gaming WiFi features Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to ensure clear communication in any scenario. Strix Z590-F Gaming WiFi is unmistakably ROG with its futuristic design elements, iridescent ROG logo, monochrome finish and Aura lighting that will give your build a subtle but vibrant look.
ROG Strix Z590-F Gaming WiFi is armed with up-rated power delivery and optimized cooling to enable top-tier performance for gaming. Fully equipped with intelligent controls for easy management of overclocking, cooling and networking settings, Strix Z590-F Gaming WiFi also features Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation for crystal-clear in-game communication.
ROG Strix Z590-F Gaming WiFi includes the latest connectivity for supersmooth online experiences and blisteringly fast large file transfers. Superior audio performance gives you a massive advantage, allowing you to pick up on the smallest audio cues for a completely immersive gaming experience.
ROG Strix Z590-F Gaming WiFi supports up to 128 GB DDR4 memory across four slots. OptiMem II technology improves trace layout to significantly reduce vias and crosstalk, enhancing memory stability and compatibility while giving memory kits higher frequency margins.
With four strategically placed M.2 slots, ROG Strix Z590-F takes full advantage of CPU and chipset bandwidth to usher in support for the latest PCIe Gen 4.0 SSDs, lightning-fast Intel NVM Express RAID, and high-capacity drives that blaze past traditional SATA-based storage.
PLAY IN STYLE
Pair ROG Strix Z590-F Gaming WiFi with other products from the diverse ROG ecosystem to create a fully customized gaming setup that reflects your personal style.
Undeniably ROG Strix
ROG Strix Z590-F Gaming WiFi embodies the ROG spirit with its futuristic cyberpunk-inspired design elements and monochromatic color palette. The ROG logo on the I/O heatsink is illuminated by Aura RGB LEDs and can be synced with other Aura-compatible hardware to create an eye-catching, unified look.
ROG Gives You More
ROG-exclusive software utilities deliver intuitive audio tuning and gaming enhancements so you can configure your gaming build the way you want. To further aid system setup and performance tuning, the highly acclaimed AIDA64 and MemTest86 utilities have also been added to the mix.
The renowned ROG UEFI (BIOS) provides everything you need to configure, tweak, and tune your rig. It offers intelligently simplified options for newcomers to PC DIY, as well as more comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.