4 Easy Steps To Claim The Warranty On Any Product You’ve Purchased from MikroTech:
- Each product you’ve purchased from MikroTech will be recorded in your “My Account” section of our website, where you will have access to the entire history of every product you’ve ever ordered from us, as well as the remaining period of the warranty left on each specific product. (The warranty period varies from product to product, and is based on the terms offered by the Product Manufacturer
- If you have any issues with the product you’ve purchased from us, and the item is still under the specified warranty period, you’re able to begin the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) process directly from the dashboard under your account. Simply click on the “Orders” under the my account dashboard, and find the product you ordered. Once you’ve clicked on the product you’d like to book in for repairs under the warranty, click on “Request Warranty”
- Upon requesting warranty, you will be taken to a page with a form for you to fill out, asking the reason why you’d like to request a warranty repair on the product you’ve purchased. Please fill out as many details as possible, about the issue you’re experiencing with your product. Where you can, try including a video of the issue too. This will allow us to get a better understanding of the situation, and offer the best possible solution on how to resolve the issue to minimize the amount of time needed to conduct the repairs.
- Click Submit, and you’ve officially placed a request to have your product returned and repaired/replaced under the terms of that product’s warranty. Our team will contact you within 24 – 48 hours to follow up with the process.
Our Warranty Policy:
All products are covered by the manufactures prescribed warranty, which is typically 1 year from date of invoice, unless otherwise specified.
If you find that your product is defective/faulty or unsuitable for the purpose indicated in the product description (in summary “Defective”) and within six (6) months from date of invoice, please notify MikroTech via email of the problem you are experiencing. Once we have received your email we will arrange to have the product returned to us (at our expense).
If the product is found to be defective, you are entitled to either
- Have the product repaired or replaced OR
- Be fully refunded (minus the delivery costs (if any)).
Should you wish to have the product repaired or replaced, we will return the repaired/replaced product to you at our expense (assuming your purchase was originally for delivery).
Software and consumables that is found to be defective will NOT be entitled to a refund/credit. They will only be replaced with the same product.
If the product is found not to be defective, you will be liable for the costs incurred in having the product returned to MikroTech and then re-delivered to you.
Please note the following issues/problems will not render the product defective and will not entitle you to any repair, replacement or refunds:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear
- physical damage to the product
- when you, or someone unauthorised by MikroTech, has altered, damaged or removed the warranty seal(s) and/or screw(s)
- hardware or software (including operating systems, applications, games, etc) that is not compatible with your system and/or existing hardware
- Equipment which shows evidence of impact, sand, liquid or moisture damage, dropping, mishandling or tampering, battery or chemical corrosion, damage caused by connected equipment or used contrary to the applicable instruction manual.
If you find that your product is defective after six (6) months from date of invoice and within the manufacturer warranty, you can arrange to have this product returned to MikroTech (at your expense) by notifying us via email.
If the product is found to be defective, MikroTech will either:
- Replace the product with either a new or refurbished product
- Repair the product
- Credit the product
Should the product no longer be sold, you will have the option to either:
- Replace the product with another product (fees may apply) or
- Have the product credited. You will be credited the last list price (if lower than your original purchase price) and/or with a fair usage charge (i.e the time period of which the product was used)
Assessments and repairs are carried out by the approved repair centres and may take up to 6 weeks.
The final decision on the status of “defective” products is made by the supplier/manufacture.
Our Returns Policy:
If a client is not satisfied with a purchase, it can be returned within seven days of the delivery for a full refund, less the shipping costs. Full refunds will only be issued if products are returned unopened and with all packaging and any other materials that were part of the original purchase.
Should an opened product be returned, a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged, provided that all the original packaging and all materials are provided with it. Should an opened item be returned without some or all of the original packaging and materials, MikroTech reserves the right, at its sole discretion to levy an additional fee.
Goods returned in opened packaging need to be returned in a condition that is fit for resale. Digital Products (Such as Downloadable Software, Product Keys or Licenses) cannot be returned unless there is a fault with the product itself
All products being shipped back to MikroTech should be carefully packed in protective materials where necessary. The package should have the order number and return address clearly marked. Should a product be damaged while being shipped to our offices; MikroTech will not be liable for the damages. It is recommended to insure any items that you send to us.
All products sold by MikroTech are covered by the manufacturer’s original warranty, which is at least 1 year from the date of order, unless otherwise stated. Some products have longer manufacturer warranties, and we honour these warranties as well.
Should you have a faulty item, contact us and we’ll assist you by providing you with the details for the return process. In this case, the customer will be responsible for arranging delivery of the faulty item back to MikroTech, but MikroTech will cover the return shipping costs back to the customer.
In the unlikely event that a product sold by MikroTech is DOA (Dead on arrival) or becomes faulty within 30 days of the delivery date, we will arrange for a courier to collect the item from you and will cover the shipping costs both ways.