Horus – Wireless Facial Recognition Time Attendance Terminal
The trend of Visible Light Facial Recognition technology have brought user experience of biometric technology to a new height. As one of the biometric industry leaders, ZKTeco launched the second-generation facial recognition terminal-Horus series, named after an Egyptian god, who has the legendary “all-seeing eye” that can clearly observe everything. Horus is one of the most advanced Access Control & time and attendance terminal existing in the market, with incredibly compact size (almost the same size as iPhone XS max) and powerful facial recognition technology offering up to 3 meters recognition distance, ±30 degree pose angle tolerance, high anti-spoof ability, support on plentiful communication protocols (Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth) and worldwide network setting, optional fingerprint and RFID card modules, up to 10,000 facial templates capacity, and is compatible with the all-in-one security & time attendance platform ZKBioSecurity and BioTime.
- New height of facial recognition template capacity up to 1: N-10,000 facial templates.
- Anti-spoofing algorithm against print attack (laser, color and B / W photos), videos attack, and 3D mask attack.
- Supports multiple communication protocols: 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB.
- 5-inch smartphone grade IPS touch LCD monitor
- Extensive Fingerprint, RFID, access control (DM10) and TCP / IP communication modules available.
- Extra-large 2MP CMOS with WDR function
- Various further development options: embedded GPS / A-GPS, microphone and PIR sensor