- RE505X comes equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion.
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole-home coverage.
- Gigabit Ethernet Port Provide faster-wired connections to smart TVs, computers and gaming consoles
- Intelligent Signal Light Helps to determine the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by indicating the signal strength in the current placement
- AP Mode create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
- TP-LINK Tether App Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
- Ultimate Compatibility Extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
Cutting-Edge Wi-Fi 6
The latest Wi-Fi technology eliminates annoying lag, endless loading, and dead spots. Enjoy the future of faster network loads and more connections.
Fill Every Inch of Your Home with Wi-Fi 6
The 505X wirelessly connects to your router, boosting your Wi-Fi 6 signal throughout your home so you can binge watch your favorite show anywhere.
Adaptive Path Selection
Keeps your network running at top-speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router.
High Speed Mode
Use both Wi-Fi bands to enjoy super-fast connections ideal for HD streaming and gaming.
Built-In Access Point Mode
RE505X is more than just a wireless range extender.
Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its port to easily turn that wired connection into a high-speed dual band wireless signal.
OneMesh is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect a OneMesh range extender to a OneMeshTM router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home
One Wi-Fi Name
No more switching Wi-Fi network names
OneMeshTM Router and OneMeshTM Range Extenders pair instantly
Manage the entire network all from the TP-Link Tether app
Control at Your Fingertips
Set up and manage your Wi-Fi through the TP-Link Tether app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), including TP-Link routers and range extenders.