OC300 Omada Hardware Controller
- Centralized management for up to 500 Omada access points, JetStream switches, and SafeStream routers.
- Cloud access to manage from anywhere, anytime.
- Locally monitor and manage devices with the ultimate security and stability.
- The Omada app for convenient management.
- Industry-leading hardware design with a powerful chipset, durable metal casing, and USB 3.0 port for auto backup.
- Batch management, multi-site management, and remote firmware updates benefit network maintenance.
- The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status and check network usage and traffic distribution.
- Network topology helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
Centralized Management for Access Points, Switches, and Gateways
OC300, the hardware controller for the Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform, provides 100% centralized management of access points, switches, and gateways- all controlled from a single interface.
Hybrid Cloud for Maximum Convenience
Featuring hybrid cloud technology, the Omada Hardware Controller OC300 allows you to remotely control the whole network wherever you are in the world with cloud access. Locally manage devices with the ultimate security and stability.
Industry-Leading Hardware Design
Equipped with an advanced design and the latest chipset, OC300 has enough processing power to support the massive management of your business network. Rackmount/desktop design benefits easier and flexible installation.
Easy and Intelligent Network Monitoring
The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status; check network usage and traffic distribution; receive network condition logs, abnormal event warnings, and notifications; or even track key data for better business results. Network topology helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance. Multiple Factors Guarantee Easier Network Maintenance Batch Management, Multi-Site Management, and Remote Firmware Updates