TL-SF1009P 9-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 8-Port PoE+
- 9x 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports
- 8x PoE+ ports transfer data and power on individual cables
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs
- Supports PoE Power up to 30 W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE Power up to 65 W for 8 PoE ports
- Up to 250 m data and power transmitting range under Extend Mode
- Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1-2 to guarantee the quality of sensitive application
- Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance
- Plug and play with no configuration required
Professional 9-Port Switch with 8-Port PoE+ (65 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 65 W PoE power budget for the 8x PoE+ ports opens up a wide range of applications, such as surveillance for offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and more.
Priority Mode and Isolation Mode make surveillance smoother and safer.
- Priority Mode Button Priority Video Quality Guaranteed Quality of sensitive applications like video monitoring in critical business areas is guaranteed by offering higher priority options for ports 1-2 when one-touch Priority Mode is on.
- Isolation Mode Button One-Click Traffic Separation for Ports 1-8 With one click, Isolation Mode easily divides traffic for ports 1-8 to avoid snooping and tampering. This enables the switch to isolate broadcast storm, improving LAN security and data transmission.
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption exceeds 65 W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power. This ensures the high priority ports power supply and protects the device from power overload. It also automatically detects and provides the required power for your PoE devices while protecting your PoE and non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Durable Metal Casing
The interior components of TL-SF1009P are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a long product life. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TL-SF1009P delivers switching performance you can depend on.