The 24-Port 10/100Mbps Switch TL-SF1024D provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 100Mbps network. All 24 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1024D can save up to 75% of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 75%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 4.8 Gbps Switching Capacity
- Store and forward Switching scheme
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps hardware.
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- Fanless design to make sure it works quietly
TP-LINK Green Technology
This new generation The 24-Port 10/100Mbps Switch TL-SF1024D features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU’S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 80% of the packaging material can be recycled.
The rack-mount size steel case design, combined with a safety-certified internal power supply, make the switch the most robust product, which is very cost-effective for a less than 16-user environment. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1024D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1024D work reliably.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this fast ethernet switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.