- 6 Port Manged POE Switch + 2 SFP Uplink Ports
- Designed to hook directly to battery bank not a power supply.
NOTE: Always use an inline fuse or breaker.
- If you have a 48V-54V power supply you should use the WS-12-DC unit.
- 150 Watt SMART DC power supply accepts 9V to 72V DC variable input while providing uninterrupted 24V and 48V POE
WARNING: These switches are not designed to operate on negative 48V site, using -48V DC will damage the switch as it does not have isolated input output power.
The Netonix WISP Switch model WS-8-150-DC is designed specifically for the WISP industry with a rugged chassis and extended operating temperature range. It features a simple yet powerful user interface providing the software features WISPs need in a switch.
- Manufactured and Assembled in North America
- Standard Desktop / Wall mount
- Optional Din Rail kit
- Dimensions 191 mm x 178 mm x 44 mm
- Operating temperature -25 to 55°C
- Serial console port
- Overall current used is reported
Monitor DC voltage and current into the switch from your batteries.
Monitors the DC power supply temperature with auto and programmable thermal shutdown.
Program the switch to shut down lower priority POE ports when batteries get low and to restore them when sufficient reserves return or when it detects charging has resumed from solar or wind.
If power gets too low it can be configured to shut down all POE ports and idle your remote site until it detects solar or wind charging has resumed and sufficient reserves are generated.
you can chose to run your batteries all the way down to 9V to keep the tower up or have it shut down in stages to preserve your energy.