The Intel RealSense Depth Camera D400-Series uses stereo vision to calculate depth. The D415 is a USB-powered depth camera and consists of a pair of depth sensors, RGB sensor, and infrared projector. It is ideal for makers and developers to add depth perception capability to their prototype development.
- A powerful vision processor that uses 28 nanometer (nm) process technology and supports up to 5 MIPI Camera Serial Interface 2 lanes to compute real-time depth images and accelerate output
- New and advanced stereo depth algorithm for accurate depth perception and long range
- A set of image sensors that enable capturing of disparity between images up to 1280 x 720 resolution
- Support for the new cross-platform and open-source Intel RealSense SDK 2.0
- Dedicated color image signal processor for image adjustments and scaling color data
- Active infrared projector to illuminate objects to enhance the depth data