Cambium Networks introduces cnVision-purpose-built wireless connectivity for video surveillance and CCTV applications. Security system integrators, architects, and consultants now have a hardware and software solution to deliver extremely reliable and secure wireless video systems. cnVision is easy to design, deploy, and manage. cnVision uniquely offers VMS integration and ONVIF client support to auto-detect camera hardware, locally preview video streams, and dramatically simplify troubleshooting and fault isolation in end-to-end CCTV and video surveillance systems.
cnVision Hub FLEXr is compatible with Cambium ePMP 5GHz 90/120 Sector Antenna with Mounting Kit (CB-SEC-5G-90/120), as well as with RF Elements Twist Adapter (RF-TP-EPMP) and RF elements 60 deg Asymmetrical Horn Antenna (RF-AH-TPA60 and others).
The cnVision portfolio consists of the following hubs and clients:
- cnVision Hub 360: 360-degree coverage for multiple clients and cameras, out to 1.5 km
- cnVision Hub FLEXr: Mate the FLEXr with a horn or sector antenna to cover distances out to 8km
- cnVision Client MAXr: Ruggedization and security in a long-range client, covering the maximum distance
- cnVision Client MINI: Mid-range coverage that can also serve as a hub for point-to-point connections
- cnVision Client MICRO: Short-range coverage to approximately 1.5 km that can also serve as a hub for point-to-point connections