EAP265 HD – AC1750 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi : Simultaneous 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1750 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.
- High-Density Connectivity : MU-MIMO, Load Balance, and professional antennas improve capacity in high-density environments to connect more devices simultaneously.
- Integrated into Omada SDN : Supports Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management : Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Seamless Roaming : Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.
- PoE Support : Supports both standard 802.3af/at and Passive PoE (PoE adapter included) for flexible installations.
- Secure Guest Network : Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
Connect More Devices in Dense Environments
With enterprise-class performance, EAP265 HD is designed to meet the challenging goal of increased capacity by up to 3 times in dense environments compared to standard AC EAP without high-density capability. MU-MIMO and professional antennas help to deliver reliable WiFi to more devices simultaneously, leveraging multi-user experience like never before.
Premium Dual-Band Speeds with Long Range Coverage
Supported 802.11ac Wave2 technology, EAP265 HD provides boosted Wi-Fi speeds up 1750 Mbps for more devices in high-dense environments. Dedicated high-power antennas with Beamforming ensure long range coverage over the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band. Advanced wireless technologies like Load Balance, Band Steering, and Airtime Fairness optimize the whole network performance and improve efficiency.
802.11k/v roaming switches clients automatically to the AP with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving. This allows sensitive applications like VoIP and video conferences to go uninterrupted.
Omada SDN- Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
The Second Gigabit Ethernet Port for Bridging
Gigabit Ethernet Port 802.3af PoE/ 48V Passive PoE
Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation
EAP265 HD supports both 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter. The addition of elegant appearance and simple mounting design for easy attachment to a wall or ceiling further makes deployment effortless and flexible.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.