Build Better Video Surveillance Systems
The Surveillance HDD features storage power for the latest video surveillance systems.
- Build scalable systems to support large streaming workloads with support for ATA streaming and up to 32 cameras
- Surveillance-optimised firmware improves drive reliability up to 30% and can reduce data loss
- Ready to work 24×7 supporting up to 400+ hours of high definition content
- 1M hours MTBF
Consistent Performance in Multi-Drive Systems
Improve your drive reliability with drives built for surveillance applications that include the flexibility to scale as your data grows.The addition of rotational vibration sensors allows the Surveillance HDD to maintain performance through system vibrations and support RAID configurations in the growing NVR and standalone – DVR segments.
- Choose options with RV sensors to allow drives to reliably perform in systems with up to 16 drives
- RV sensors in a RAID environment improve system vibration tolerance
- Support for up to 32 cameras recording in high definition
Improved time-to-ready so you dont miss a frame
As drive technology evolves, so do the applications that leverage them. With improvements in motion-sensing cameras, the Surveillance HDD now includes settings that can ensure your drive is ready when your system needs to record.
- Idle 3 power setting allows immediate recording when motion sensing is detected in a camera
- Quick time-to-ready requires smaller system buffer sizes, reducing cost
Surveillance Hard Drives with Enterprise-Class Reliability
Surveillance HDDs are engineered for high write workloads and multiple video stream recording with these features:
- Industry-leading MTBF of >1M hours; AFR of <1%
- RV sensors for improved reliability and performance in multi-drive systems with RAID support