QNAP TS-1232XU-RP. Supported storage drive types: HDD,SSD, Storage drive interface: Serial ATA III, Storage drive size: 2.5/3.5″. Processor frequency: 1.7 GHz, Processor family: Annapurna Labs, Processor model: Alpine AL-324. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4, Maximum RAM supported: 16 GB. Ethernet LAN data rates: 1000 Mbit/s, Ethernet LAN data rate supported (max): 10000 Mbit/s. Fiber optic connector: SFP+
The TS-1232XU-RP is built to deliver high performance, flexible expansion capabilities and versatile applications at an affordable and cost-effective price for small/medium-sized businesses. Two 10GbE SFP+ ports are capable of high-speed transmission of time-critical business data and a PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 ×2 slot (×4 length) provides flexibility for expanding connectivity and/or storage with M.2 SATA/PCIe NVMe SSDs, via QNAP’s QM2 expansion cards. The TS-1232XU-RP can be deployed to suit various needs for data storage, file backup, disaster recovery, containerized applications, surveillance, and more. The TS-1232XU-RP is also equipped with a redundant power supply to ensure uninterrupted services.
– The built-in 10GbE SFP+ ports deliver high speed for mission-critical applications such as database hosting and VM storage.
– The Hybrid Backup Sync app completes your backup strategies, allowing you to back up, restore and sync files locally and remotely.
– One PCIe 2.0 ×2 slot (×4 length) is available for adding a 10GbE port and/or M.2 SSD slots. With SSDs installed, Qtier auto tiering can be enabled to optimize storage utilization.
– QNAP’s Virtual JBOD technology can be used to expand remote NAS capacity, ensuring all available space can be fully utilized.
– Snapshots add an extra layer of protection to your disaster recovery plan, giving you the flexibility to create and revert snapshots locally and/or remotely.
– The hot-swappable redundant power supply ensures high reliability and maximum system uptime.