The NEC PE455UL Entry Installation Series, LCD, laser projector combines advanced features at a budget conscious price making it ideal for K12 and higher education classrooms as well as corporate conference rooms for small to medium sized business. With 4500 lumens, WUXGA resolution and outstanding LCD color fidelity the PE Series delivers impressive images in demanding applications. Installation flexibility is achieved with broad horizontal and vertical lens shift and a 1.6x zoom lens. The 20,000 hour laser life and NEC’s sealed optical engine create a low TCO, filter free, maintenance free projection solution.
- Sealed optics provide a filter free, maintenance free projection solution while LCD technology delivers an impressive and accurate image
- Horizontal & Vertical lens shift enables flexible projector placement
- Extremely quiet operation for minimal distraction
- Powerful 16W speakers provide volume needed for most large classrooms and conference rooms
- 4K Ready – Display stunning 4K 30Hz content using NEC’s proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip
- Eco-friendly features, minimal maintenance and a cost saving design mean these projectors are great for demanding applications in K12, higher education and corporate
- MultiPresenter for audio and video transmission from up to 16 sources simultaneously to the projector over the network
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of large installations
Designed with the exhibitor in mind, this digital cinema projector is fully upgradable to 4K technology when available, making the transition a seamless and cost-effective solution.
Ensures detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projector.
Intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization.
Enhance the visual experience with superior sound
Built-in Wall Color Correction
Presets provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces.
Carbon Savings Meter
Calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy.
Allows for horizontal, vertical and diagonal image correction for aligned images even when the projector is set up at an angle to the screen.
Provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
Direct Power Off
Protects the lamp when the projector is accidentally unplugged or the power strip is switched off. Enables the fan to continue running until the lamp is properly cooled down. Internal sensors monitor lamp temperature and prevent the lamp from powering on.
Dual Computer Inputs
Ensures quick switching between presentations.
Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP)
Ensure quick switching between presentations and allows for simultaneous digital connections of high-definition sources, such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and computers
Vertical and horizontal lens shift enables flexible projector placement.
Quick Startup and Quick Power-Off
Allows users to begin presenting within 3 to 4 seconds and allows immediate power off with no cooling required after shutdown to ensure efficient energy usage.
Allows the projector to be rotated freely (360°) in order to point up or down depending on the installation requirements.
Permits playback (without a PC) of presentations or display images stored as JPG files from a USB flash drive.
Variable Audio Out
Adjusts the volume of an external speaker system using the projector’s remote control.
Used over the VGA cable to control the projector directly from a computer without the need for additional control cables.
Wireless LAN (Optional)
Allows you to transmit images from a PC wirelessly to the projector, eliminating the need for traditional cumbersome cables.