The CRS328-4C-20S-4S+RM is a 28 independent port switch with a combo group. This device has twenty SFP ports, four SFP+ ports for 10G modules and four combo ports, where you can choose to use SFP or RJ45 ports from the combo group. These ports can also be software selected, so if you have plugged in all eight cables, you can use scripting, to decide which four combo ports will be active.
The device comes in a 1U rackmount case with two 100-240 V power supplies with failover functionality. A RJ45 console port is available for management and debugging, and a mode button can be customised to execute any RouterOS commands.
The device has a “Dual boot” feature that allows you to choose between two operating systems – RouterOS or SwOS.
- Non-blocking Layer 2 switching capacity
- 16K host table
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
- Supports up to 4K simultaneous VLANs
- Port isolation
- Port security
- Broadcast storm control
- Port mirroring of ingress/egress traffic
- STP / RSTP / MSTP
- Access Control List
- MikroTik neighbor discovery
- 10218-byte jumbo frames support
- IGMP snooping
- IEEE 802.3ad and static link aggregation