- Pascal GPU
- 1,280 NVIDIA® CUDA® Cores
- 5GB GDDR5x Memory
- Up to 200GB/s Memory Bandwidth
- 3.8 TFLOPS FP32 Performance
- Display Resolution:
- 4x 4096×2160 @ 120Hz
- 4x 5120×2880 @ 60Hz
- Max. Power Consumption: 75W
- 4x DisplayPort 1.4
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
Unmatched Power. Unmatched Creative Freedom Power and Performance in a Compact Form Factor
The new Quadro P2200 is the perfect balance of performance, compelling features, and compact form factor delivering incredible creative experience and productivity across a variety of professional 3D applications. It features a Pascal GPU with 1280 CUDA cores, large 5GB GDDR5x on-board memory, and the power to drive up to four 5K (5120×2880 @ 60Hz) displays natively. This makes it an excellent choice for accelerating product development and content creation workflows that demand fluid interactivity with 3D models and scenes.
Pascal GPU Architecture
Based on state-of-the-art 16nm FinFET Plus process technology to pack over 4 billion transistors and 1280 CUDA cores and up to 3.8 TFLOPs of single precision compute power. The Quadro P2200 graphics board is targeted for professional CAD, DCC and visualization designers, engineers and users. Get the budget friendly highest performing graphics board to drive todays demanding professional workflows.
Larger Frame Buffer with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth
5GB GDDR5x memory with up to 200 GB/s memory bandwidth allows designers and animators to model, store and render characters and scenes at unprecedented scale, complexity, and richness.
Pascal Dynamic Load Balancing
Dynamically allocate GPU resources for graphics and compute tasks as needed to maximize resource utilization.
Pascal Compute Preemption
Preemption at the thread and instruction level provides finer grain control over compute tasks.
H.264 and HEVC Encode/Decode Engines
Deliver faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications with one dedicated H.264 and HEVC encode engines and a dedicated decode engine that are independent of 3D/compute pipeline.
NVIDIA GPU BOOST 3.0
Achieve higher application performance without exceeding the power and thermal envelope of the board. Pascal GPU technology maximizes the boost potential of the GPU.
NVIDIA® Mosaic Technology
Transparently scale the desktop and applications across up to 4 GPUs and 16 displays from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.
Built in compatibility with High Dynamic Range (HDR) TVs and Display devices (Windows Only), whether its a custom application or video, which will be accelerated by the on chip 4K @ 60Hz 10bpp HEVC decode or up to 4K @ 60Hz for 10bpp HEVC encode.
Support up to four 5K monitors @ 60Hz, or dual 8K displays per card. The P2200 supports HDR color for 4K @ 60Hz for 10/12b HEVC decode and up to 4K @ 60Hz for 10b HEVC encode. Each DisplayPort connector is capable of driving ultra-high resolutions of 4096×2160 @ 120 Hz with 30-bit color.
NVIDIA® nView® Advanced Desktop Software
Gain unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity in single large display or multi-display environments.
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
Provide a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications.
Ultra High Resolution Desktop Support
Get more Mosaic topology choices with high resolution displays devices with a 32K Max desktop size.
NVIDIA® Multi-GPU Technology
Combine the visualization and interactive design capability of multiple GPUs by leveraging a mix of Quadro GPUs to dramatically improve the production workflow.
NVIDIA® CUDA® Parallel Computing Platform
Natively execute standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and APIs such as OpenCL, OpenACC and Direct Compute to accelerates techniques such as ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
NVIDIA Enterprise-Management Tools
Maximize system uptime, seamlessly manage wide-scale deployments and remotely control graphics and display settings for efficient operations.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Linux® – Full OpenGL implementation, complete with NVIDIA and ARB extensions (64-bit)
3D Graphics Architecture
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- NVIDIA® GigaThread engine with 3 async copy engines
- Shader Model 5.1 (OpenGL 4.5 and DirectX 12)
- Up to 32K x 32K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
- 64x full scene antialiasing (FSAA)/128x FSAA in SLI Mode
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, HEVC, MVC, VC1
- Dedicated H.264 & HEVC Encoder
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
- NVIDIA GPU Boost (Automatically improves GPU engine throughput to maximize application performance)
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Processing Architecture
- Pascal SM Architecture (streaming multi-processor design that delivers greater processing and efficiency
- Dynamic Parallelism (GPU dynamically spawns new threads without going back to the CPU)
- API support includes: – CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
- Configurable up to 96 KB of RAM (dedicated shared memory size per SM)
Advanced Display Features
- Support for any combination of four connected displays Four DisplayPort 1.4 (supporting resolutions such as 4096×2160 @ 120 Hz and 5120×2880 @ 60 Hz)
- DisplayPort to VGA, DisplayPort to DVI (single-link and dual-link) and DisplayPort to HDMI cables (resolution support based on dongle specifications)
- HDR support over DisplayPort 1.4 (SMPTE 2084/2086, BT. 2020) (4K @ 60Hz 10b/12b HEVC Decode, 4K @ 60Hz 10b HEVC Encode)
- HDCP 2.2 support over DisplayPort & HDMI connectors
- 12-bit internal display pipeline (hardware support for 12-bit scanout on supported panels, applications and connection)
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision technology, 3D DLP, Interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
- Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- NVIDIA® nView® multi-display technology
- Support for NVIDIA® Quadro® Mosaic, NVIDIA® nView® multi-display technology, NVIDIA® Enterprise Management Tools
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
- Support for the following audio modes:- Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, Multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176 KHz, and 192 KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit