The L7T 10-inch Subwoofer is a true-bass, thin subwoofer with a pair of 2Ω/4Ω voice coils.
SoloKon™ technology uses an injection-molded polypropylene cone and 360-degree back bracing as a single solid unit – both cooling the motor and eliminating distortion. Patented ribbed corners are incorporated into the high-roll Santoprene® surround to move smoothly under high SPL. We then stitch the cone to the surround, providing an additional level of integrity that thrives no matter the application.
Match any L7T thin sub with a KX-Series mono amplifier for an outstanding combination of power and size.
- Uses a Sealed or Ported Enclosure
- Square Sub Design Moves 20% More Air Than Round Subwoofers
- Easily Mounts Under or Behind a Seat
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround Resists Heat And Degrading
- Bumped Top Plate For More Excursion & Smoother Performance
- SoloKon™ Cone With 360-Degree Back Bracing
- UniPlate™ Solid Pole Piece & Backplate For Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Durable Steel Basket