Truly huge bass
Kicker builds their Solo-Baric® subwoofers for one purpose: to deliver truly huge, supremely accurate bass. The 44L7S124 Solo-Baric L7S 12? component subwoofer handles up to 750 watts RMS, enough power to fill any vehicle. Its innovative square cone moves much more air than a conventional 12? round cone, and this subs made to take anything you can dish out.
The woofers forged aluminum frame and Santoprene rubber surround handle high-level playback, while keeping the cone on track. The injection-molded SoloKon polypropylene cone features special back bracing for strength and responsiveness. The subs two 2-ohm voice coils give you extra flexibility in incorporating this sub into your system. And the UniPlate back plate and pole piece are made as a single, solid unit to allow heat to escape the motor. Translation? Kicker designed this sub to take some serious punishment.
To drive this single subwoofer, we recommend a mono amplifier rated between 550 and 1100 watts RMS at 1 or 4 ohms.
- 12? subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- square SoloKon polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- cast aluminum basket
- power handling: 750 watts RMS (375 watts per voice coil)
- peak power: 1500 watts
- frequency response: 20-100 Hz
- sensitivity: 88.6 dB
- mounting depth: 6-11/16?
- sealed box volume: 0.88-2.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.75-3.25 cu. ft.
- grille not included
The Solo-Barics cutting-edge, square-sub design means more cone area, more air displacement and more volume than a round woofer.
- Dual Two-Ohm Voice Coils
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Patented Corner Ribs Minimize Distortion
- SoloKon 360-Degree Back Bracing
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround With Blue Surround Stitching
- UniPlate Back Plate And Pole Piece, Plus Perimeter Venting For Excellent Thermal Management
- Thick Tinsel Leads
- Large Ceramic Magnet
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- Satin-Nickel Plated, Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKER for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
xThe Solo-Baric L7S 12-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 600 watts of recommended power. See below for more details. See below for more details.