VIVOTEK IZ9361-EH is a H.265 outdoor-ready network camera with 150m IR illuminators and a 20x optical zoom lens, providing a superb low light image for the most challenging situations. By adopting VIVOTEK’s latest IR technology, VAIR (Vari-Angle IR), allows IZ9361-EH to automatically adjust the IR angle to the optical zoom delivering consistent IR images in all fields of view.
The IZ9361-EH also features VIVOTEK’s sophisticated Smart Stream II technology. This enables it to optimize quality for desired regions, therefore maximizing bandwidth efficiency. By combining H.265 compression technology and VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream II technology, users can obtain bandwidth savings of up to 80%* compared to traditional H.264 systems.
Additionally, in order to ensure full protection against both harsh environments and acts of vandalism, the IZ9361-EH is specifically designed with an IP67-, NEMA 4X- and IK10-rated housing, with a wide temperature range from -50°C to 60°C making it suitable for all outdoor surveillance applications such as highway traffic monitoring, city surveillance, and harbor patrol.
- H.265 Compression Technology
- 60 fps @ 1920×1080
- 20x Optical Zoom and Auto Focus
- Built-in IR Illumination Up to 150M
- VAIR ( Vari-Angle IR Technology)
- Weather-proof IP67-rated and NEMA4X Housing
- Video Rotation for Corridor Scenario
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) to Control Image Stability