Designed from the ground up to deliver performance printing in the smallest possible footprint, the PD series printers provide commercial-class printing reliability, a simple and intuitive user interface, and renowned Smart Printing capabilities in an affordable package.
- Run apps right inside the printer, control peripherals, and eliminate the need for a connected PC, using either C# for Printers or Fingerprint.
- Small footprint for installation into compact tabletops and pull-out cabinets.
- Rugged metal chassis and print mechanism provide investment protection.
- Intuitive, 10-language color display or icon interface simplifies setup and maintenance.
- Comprehensive printer command language support, including ZSim2, makes upgrading easy.
The PD series Light Industrial Printers incorporate the latest printing innovations into a compact and affordable package. Ideal for tight spaces, shallow countertops and pull-out cabinets, PD series printers were designed to deliver no-compromise printing in the smallest possible footprint. Suited for the distribution center and warehouse as well as airline passenger service, the PD series printers uphold a long tradition of reliable performance first started with PD41/PD42 printers. Fast time-to-label and print speeds up to 200 mm/s (8 ips) ensure PD43 printers scale with the changing needs of dynamic operations. An all-metal chassis, strong cast-aluminum print mechanism, and tool-free printhead and roller replacement help minimize downtime and maintenance. With a variety of door options, PD series printers support a wide range of media – : including ink-in and ink-out ribbons with half-inch or one-inch cores – : making it possible to maximize time between media resupply. The PD series printers take industrial printing to a new level of simplicity with a color graphic display that makes it easier to set up, configure, and fine-tune settings – : all without a host computer. And thanks to Smart Printing capabilities, PD series printers can even run apps and tools directly, entirely eliminating the need for a connected PC.