It’s like the Swiss Army Knife of rugged, enterprise tablet computers. The 7-inch ScanPal EDA71 tablet equips retail, DSD, field service, and T&L operations with a flexible solution that fits a wide range of workflows. It provides the processing power modern operations need, real-time connectivity for business-critical applications, and enterprise-level reliability, support, and protection.
Industry-Leading Investment Protection
Security updates are critical to extending a computers useful life. The ScanPal EDA71 offers a long lifecycle through support for Android O, P, and Q – with free upgrades.
The Swiss Army Knife of Rugged Tablets
New memory options, new scanning options, and a powerful new processor platform coupled with new accessories make the ScanPal EDA71 ideal for a wide range of workflows.
Flexible Network Coverage
Enhanced network connectivity capabilities, including 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2×2 MIMO WLAN, Bluetooth 4.2, and NFC.
Built for Rugged Environments
Enterprise-grade ruggedness to withstand 1.2 m (4 ft) drops to concrete, and 200 0.5 m tumbles; IP64 seal rating against dust and water spray.
Fast 1D/2D Barcode Scanning
Choose between options for both scan-intensive and light-duty scanning workflows.
7-Inch Gorilla Glass Touchscreen Display
Readable indoors and out, the large Corning Gorilla Glass capacitive, high-durability touchscreen responds whether your hands are dry or wet.
Powerful, Efficient 8-Core Processor
The 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM450 8-core processor provides performance that’s both powerful and battery efficient.
13 MP Color Camera
The built-in 13-megapixel color camera with autofocus makes it easy to capture photos with rich detail – such as documenting the completion of workflow tasks.
Rotating handstrap, carry case, eHomeBase with Ethernet and USB ports, vehicle dock with USB peripheral support; compatible with all existing ScanPal EDA70 tablet accessories.
As businesses continue to optimize operations, they’re looking for flexible, enterprise-grade devices they can use for multiple workflows. The ScanPal EDA71 tablet is the solution. It combines:
- Fast Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM450 8-core processor
- Vivid 7-inch Corning Gorilla Glass display
- Robust, up-to-date wireless connectivity
- Your choice of 2 scanners
- New accessories
The ScanPal EDA71 is the right choice for a variety of applications:
- Retail line busting
- Merchandising in DSD
- Taking inventory at a convenience store
- Retrieving repair history information in the field
- And more
With its intuitive, modern touchscreen design, the ScanPal EDA71 device is as comfortable and easy to use as a consumer tablet, but with the advantages of a professional-grade product, including the support and lifecycle that are critical for enterprises.
- Rotating handstrap: Enables fast, one-handed scanning using side scan triggers; also makes it easy to show the display to customers.
- Carry case with shoulder strap: Quickly switch from carrying the tablet to using it, without having to remove the device from the case. Reduces arm fatigue and frees both hands for other activities.
- eHomeBase: A recharging station with Ethernet and USB ports.
- Vehicle dock: Extend the tablet’s capabilities from a vehicle or push cart by connecting a USB peripheral.