The Digital to Analog Audio Converter (DAC) is an easy way to convert coaxial or optical digital audio signals into analog stereo audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. It is designed for either home or professional audio switching application. Small size makes it quite easy to install.
- Supports stereo digital audio input (coaxial/optical) and analog audio output (L/R)
- Integrated digital interpolator filter and Digital to Analog Converter (DAC)
- Supports uncompressed 2-Channel LPCM stereo digital audio input
- Supports S/PDIF 24-bit of data for the left and right channels at up to 96kHz
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
- Compact size and easy to install