Excellent performance improves data center productivity
- Support the most up-to-date tech platforms and massive memory expansion
- Support high-performance GPU acceleration
Scalable configuration protects IT investment
- Flexible subsystem selection
- Modular design that allows phased investment
Comprehensive security protection
- Indigenous chip-level encryption
- Security bezel, chassis lock, and chassis intrusion monitoring
H3C UniServer R4700 G3 Server
The R4700 G3 provides enhanced performance in high-density scenarios and delivers extraordinary computing performance with Intel processors in a 1U space. Its industry-leading system design brings ease of use, enhanced security, and high availability.
As an advanced high-performance dual-processor 1U rack server, the R4700 G3 uses the most recent Intel Xeon Scalable processors and six-channel 2933MHz DDR4 DIMMs, increasing server performance by 50%. With GPU acceleration and NVMe SSD, the R4700 G3 provides excellent computing performance and I/O acceleration. Its support of power supplies with 96% efficiency and an operating temperature as high as 45°C (113°F) greatly improves data center efficiency and brings high return on investment.
The R4700 G3 is ideal for high-density scenarios:
- High-density data centers – For example, data centers of medium- to large-sized enterprises and service providers.
- Dynamic load balancing – For example, database, virtualization, private cloud, and public cloud.
- Compute-intensive applications – For example, Big Data, smart commerce, and geological prospecting and analysis.
- Low-latency and online trading applications – For example, querying and trading systems of the financial industry.
The R4700 G3 supports Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems, as well as VMware and H3C CAS and can operate perfectly in heterogeneous IT environments.