The Grandstream DP760 is a powerful wideband DECT repeater that pairs with Grandstream’s DP750 DECT base station for extended mobility and range. The DP760 claims to add an additional range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors to give users the freedom to move around work or home environments.
The DP760 relays up to two concurrent HD calls when it is connected to the LAN via Ethernet, or one HD call in daisy chain utilizing the RF interface for transport. The Ethernet connection provides Power over Ethernet (PoE) for convenient installation and a variety of remote management features, including provisioning, status monitoring and repeater firmware upgrades.
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- DP750 is fully compliant with the SIP/DECT standard
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- Built-in PoE to power the device and give it a network connection
- Supports advanced telephony features, including call transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do not disturb, message waiting indication, etc.