The GXW4500 series consists of E1/T1 Digital VoIP Gateways that allow digital PSTN and ISDN trunks to be integrated with VoIP networks. By connecting the GXW4500 series with a VoIP network and a traditional PBX or E1/ T1 provider, businesses can drastically increase the amount of PSTN/ISDN trunks integrated with their VoIP network. The GXW4500 series offers three models that provide 1, 2 or 4 E1/T1/J1 spans and support 30, 60 or 120 concurrent calls to cater to the VoIP needs of large and medium sized enterprises.
- Software configurable E1/T1/ J1 ports, support PRI, SS7, MFC R2
- Dual Gigabit auto- sensing RJ45 network ports with integrated NAT router
- Supports a wide- range of voice codecs, including Opus, G.722, G.729, iLBC, and more
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning by HTTP/TFTP with XML config files
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports multi- language voice prompts