No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Focal 300 ICW6 In-wall/In-ceiling 2-way Coaxial Speakers
Focals popular line of flax speakers has been well-received by our customers. Now Focal has woven this successful design into a compact In-Ceiling Speaker. The 300 ICW 6 is an excellent choice for a custom-installed music system. Or use a pair for the Dolby Atmos® channels of your Focal Dôme Flax home theater system.
Focals flax cone: stiff as a board, light as a feather
The 300 ICW 6s 6-1/2? woofer is made from an exclusive flax cone material. A layer of hollow, ultra-lightweight flax fibers is sandwiched between two thin layers of glass. These extraordinarily light-yet-rigid woofers deliver rich, uncolored midrange and tight, natural bass.
This speakers other driver is also unusual: a 1? inverted dome tweeter crafted from magnesium and aluminum. Its fast, accurate response allows detailed, dynamic highs that extend all the way up to 28,000 Hz.
Adaptable to your décor
The 300 ICW 6 includes two grilles one square and one round that you can paint to match your rooms décor. Plus, theyre magnetic, so attaching them is a breeze.
- ideal for an in-ceiling music system or overhead surround effects in a home theater system
- 1? aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeter
- tweeter pivots 360° to direct high frequencies toward you
- three-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to ideally suit your rooms acoustics
- 6-1/2? woven flax fiber woofer with rubber surround
- frequency response: 65-28,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- recommended amplifier power: 25-130 watts
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- includes square and round paintable magnetic grilles
- speaker cutout diameter: 8-1/2?
- overall diameter: 9-5/8?
- mounting depth: 4?
- weight: 5.3 lbs.
- designed and constructed in France
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...