- Cost-effective, bare-metal infrastructure for data center racks.
- 1 GbE connections to server and storage nodes in rack, with 10 GbE uplinks to spine network.
- PoE models ideal for enterprise, hospitality, warehouse applications interconnecting security, camera, WiFi devices.
- 24/48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ-45 ports.
- 4 x SFP+ uplink ports, supporting 10 GbE (DAC, 10GBASE-SR/LR/ER/LRM) or 1 GbE (1000BASE-T/SX/LX).
- Full line-rate L2 or L3 forwarding and switching.
- Energy efficiency: Maximum 99.1 W system power consumption excluding PoE power consumption.
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC PSUs. Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible
- open source and commerical NOS offerings.
- Compatible with Cumulus® Linux® r2.5.4 and later version from Cumulus Networks®. (AS4610-54T and AS4610-54P only)’
- All AS4610 models are compatible with PicOS r2.6.2 and later version from Pica8 Inc.
The Edge-Core AS4610 series is a high-performance Gigabit Ethernet Layer 3 switch featuring 30 ports; it comes with 24 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, 4x 10G SFP+ uplink ports and 2x 20G QSFP+ stacking ports. The 24 10/100/1000BASE-T ports fully support IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).The AS4610-30P is able to provide up to 30 Watts of power per port to attached devices, such as VoIP phones, wireless access points, surveillance cameras etc, fully utilising existing Cat 5 cable infrastructure.
There are no reviews yet.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
R2,379.99 incl. VAT
R3,849.99 incl. VAT