ECS4620-28F L3 Gigabit Ethernet Stackable Switch
ECS4620-28F is a compact but high-performance Gigabit Ethernet Layer 3 switch featuring 28 ports; with 22 100/1000 SFP ports, 2 x 10/100/1000 Combo Ports, 2 x 10G SFP+ ports, and one 10G dual port expansion slot. ECS4620-28F has with 1 x RJ45 console port, 1 x USB type A storage port, RPU connector and Stack up to 4 units
ECS4620-28F is a high-performance Gigabit Ethernet Layer 3 switches featuring 28 ports; with 22 100/1000 SFP ports, 2 x 10/100/1000 Combo Ports, 2 x 10G SFP+ ports, and one 10G dual port expansion slot. The switches are ideal for high-performance server aggregations, such as enterprise data centers, where they can connect high-end or network-attached files servers over fiber ports. They can also be deployed as a backbone upgrade, or to provide Gigabit-to-the-desktop for power users. These switches are packed with features and are a cost-effective solution that bring continuous availability, enhanced security, and advanced QoS to the network edge, while maintaining simplicity of management.
- Performance and Scalability – high-performance Gigabit Ethernet Layer 3 managed switches with 128 Gbps switching capacity.
- Continuous Availability – The IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol provides a loop-free network and redundant links to the core network with rapid convergence, ensuring a faster recovery from failed links and enhancing overall network stability and reliability.
- Comprehensive QoS – offers advanced QoS for marking, classification, and scheduling to deliver best-in-class performance for data, voice, and video traffic at wire speed.
- Enhanced Security – with Port security limits, IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access control, DHCP snooping, IP Source Guard, Access Control Lists (ACLs), Private VLANs (traffic segmentation per port), DAI (Dynamic ARP Inspection), Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) providing secure network management.
- Simple Management – An industry-standard command-line interface (CLI), accessed through the console port or Telnet, provides a familiar user interface and command set for users to manage the switch.
- Support IPv4/v6 L3 Features