The Edge-Core ES3510MA-DC is a high-performance 10 port Fast Ethernet Layer 2/4 switch; 8x 10/100 RJ-45 ports and 2x combo Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45/SFP port arrays. The port arrays support network uplinks at Gigabit speed over copper UTP/STP or, using mini-GBIC modules installed in the SFP slots, over multimode, singlemode or WDM fibre optic connections. The ES3510MA is ian deal solution for Ethernet connectivity in wiring closet installations or other environments where the preferred power source is DC. Using IP Clustering a virtual stack of up to 36 switches can be established, centrally managed from a single IP address. The ES3510MA is packed with features and is a cost-effective solution that brings continuous availability, enhanced security and advanced QoS to the network edge, while maintaining simplicity of management.
Switch models ES3510MA and ES3510MA-DC provide solutions where a low port density is needed with either AC or DC power supply. These switches can therefore be used anywhere from the network wiring closet to the desktop.
with a fanless design, ES3510MA and ES3510MA-DC switches are an ideal solution for silent areas such as corporate presentation rooms, classrooms and libraries. In addition, these switches generate very low levels of heat and are therefore appropriate for use in areas where ventilation is poor or heat levels are elevated.
- Performance and Scalability: 5.6GBps switching capacity for wirespeed performance.
- Models powered from AC mains or DC power sources.
- Fanless design makes these switches ideal for use in quiet areas.
- Continuous availability: features include 802.14 RSTP, 802.1s MSTP, MVR, IGMP snooping, Voice VLAN, Q-in-Q VLAN Tag.
- Comprehensive QoS features: including 802.1p, DSCP, IP Precedence and TCP/UDP port number.
- Enhanced security: 802.1x Access Control, ACL, SSH, SSL, HTTPS, TACACS+ and Private VLAN all supported.
- Intuitive Management: Web interface, CLI, Telnet all suppoorted.
- Featuring Independent Multicast / Broadcast / Unknown Unicast Storm Control.
- Supports IPv6 Management features.
- Green Saving Technology detects number of active ports and cable length to save power consumption.