- Manufacturer part 0MT9P
- Dell part 210-AVCV
Streamline your work by viewing content from up to four PCs. A height adjustable stand and USB-C connectivity maximize comfort and productivity.
The only display you need
- More ways to see it all : Picture-by-Picture (PBP) enables a comprehensive view of your work by displaying content from up to four different PCs onto one screen. It also includes five easy-to-use templates.
- Exceptional details : The 4K UHD resolution and a high pixel density of 103ppi shows your work in striking clarity.
- Outstanding color : Experience smooth color gradation and precision across more shades with a high color depth of 1.07 billion colors.
- Fully adaptable : The worlds first height adjustable 42.5-inch 4K monitori lets you tilt, swivel and adjust to your specifications. Align it to a multi-monitor setup for an even wider view.
- The space to perform : Save valuable desk space thanks to the small monitor base.
- Easy on the eyes : Your display is designed for greater comfort under long work days. It includes a Flicker-free screen and ComfortView, a feature that reduces up to 60% of harmful blue light emissions.i
- Charge ahead : USB-C connectivity delivers up to 90W of power, which is the highest power delivery available in a 42.5″ 4K monitor.i
- More accessible : Conveniently placed USB ports are located at the side of the monitor for quick connectivity.
- Collaboration made easy : HDMI-CEC enables convenient supportability with key Zoom Room features, like scheduling operating hours and manual on/off.
Improved Dell Display Manager
- Productive at every level : Dell Display Manager’s (DDM) Easy Arrange feature lets you conveniently tile and view your applications for multitasking efficiency. And with the improved DDM, you’ll get even more preset layouts.
- Seamless transitions : The auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them, even after youve unplugged.
- The key to convenience : Shortcut keys can save you even more time, letting you easily configure your display management settings so you can get to work faster.
- More ways to manage : Asset management reports allow IT managers to quickly capture and track monitor information as well as configure multiple monitors at once through a single setup.
Ports & Slots:
- AC Power Port
- Security Lock Slot
- HDMI Port 1
- HDMI Port 2
- DP Port 1
- DP Port 2
- USB Type-C/Display Port
- Audio Line-out Port
- USB Type-A Ports (2)
- Stand Lock
- USB Downstream Port
- USB Type-C Downstream Port