No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Corsair RM850i 850W 80 Plus Gold Certified Fully Modular Desktop Power Supply
– 80 PLUS Gold Certified
– 70.8A on the +12V rail
– Corsair Link Integration for monitoring performance and adjustment of fan speed and multi-rail/single rail mode.
– 80 PLUS Gold efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
– ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
– 135mm thermally controlled fluid dynamic bearing fan spins up as needed.
– Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computers chassis.
– 7 Year Warranty
|ATX Connector||150mm x 86mm x 180mm|
|Sleeved cables||Sleeved and Flat Black Cables|
|Four Pin Peripheral Connector||8|
|Fan bearing technology||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Fan size (mm)||135mm|
|Continuous output rated temperature (°C)||50°C|
|Package contents||RMi Series High-Performance ATX Power Supply|
|AC power cord|
|DC Modular cable set|
|DC Modular cable storage bag|
|Corsair case badge|
|Corsair Link Digital interface cable|
|Corsair Link USB cable|
|Features||Corsair Link Integration for monitoring performance and adjustment of fan speed and multi-rail/single rail mode.|
|80 PLUS Gold efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.|
|ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.|
|135mm thermally controlled fluid dynamic bearing fan spins up as needed.|
|Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computers chassis.|
|Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.|
|Fan self-test switch to determine fan functionality even before installation.|
|Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.|
|Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH|
|Compatibility||4th generation Intel Core processor Ready (Intel Haswell and Z87 motherboards)|
|ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems|