No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Boss Audio BX45 2/3-way Crossover w/ Remote Subwoofer Level Control
The Boss Audio BX45 2/3 way electronic crossover will fine-tune all your speaker output frequencies to your liking, so that every speaker, puts out the frequencies you want them to put out. This crossover system includes settings for highs, mids, and lows, and is the best quality you can get for your car. It includes a remote bass boost so you can adjust the bass right from your dash.
- 2/3 Way Crossover
- Variable Low Pass Filter and Variable High pass Filter
- Subwoofer Phase and Base Boost Control
- Front, Rear & Sub Input
- Front, Rear & Sub Outputs
- Remote Subwoofer Control
The phase control feature allows you to adjust the speakers phase to ensure all audio signals are playing together rather than against each other. When bass notes are noticeably absent, a quick and easy adjustment to the phase control could provide the perfect remedy.
Subwoofer Level Control
The ability to boost or attenuate the sub level when an amp and subwoofer are connected to the subwoofer pre-amp output.
Variable Bass Boost
Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it.
Variable High Pass Filter
Variable high-pass filter gives you control over the frequencies that pass through to the full range speakers.
Variable Low Pass Filter
Variable low-pass filter gives you control over the frequencies that pass through to the subwoofer.
• 2/3 Way Electronic Crossover
• Inputs: Front, Rear And Subwoofer
• Outputs: Front, Rear And Subwoofer
• Frequency Multiplier: X1 Or X20
• Selectable Crossover Frequencies
• Variable Bass Boost, 0 – +12db
• Bass Boost Frequency Selector: 25-250hz
• Selectable Crossover Slope: 6 DB/Octave Or 12 DB/Octave
• Parallel Input Switch (Feeding Multiple Channels From One Input)
• Phase Shift, Stereo/Mono
• Remote Subwoofer Level Control
• Low Pass Input Selector: Direct Or Front/Rear Mix
• Gold Plated Connectors
• Led Power Indicator
• 2/3 Way Electronic Crossover with Remote Subwoofer Level Control
• 3 Pair RCA Inputs (Front, Rear, Subwoofer)
• 3 Pair RCA Outputs (Front, Rear, Subwoofer) with Independent Level Controls
• Parallel Input Switch
• Chrome Plated Connectors
• Remote On / Off Power Control
• LED Power Indicator
• Input Impedance: 20k Ohms
• Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
• Output Gain: 1:2 (+6dB)
• Front Channel Features:
o Variable High Pass Crossover Control (332 – 250 Hz / 640 Hz – 5 kHz)
o Selectable Crossover Slope (6 or 12 dB/Oct.)
o Output Level Control
• Rear Channel Features
• Subwoofer Channel Features
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...