BDCOM S1000 Series is a 100M unmanaged POE switch with a large buffer memory introduced by BDCOM. It is designed for the video surveillance and wireless coverage in the medium and small networks. BDCOM S1000 Series have two models: S1008-4P-65 and S1010-8P-120, which meets the need of networks of different scales.
- 4 100M POE ports + 2 100M Base-T ports
- Switching Capacity: 1.2Gpbs
- Dimensions (WxDxH)(mm): 160×92.5×28
- Non-block switching architecture and wire-speed forwarding supported by all ports;
- Integrated professional thunder-proof electric circuit, which is adaptable to the outdoor environment;
- Large buffer memory with no video interruption;
- IEEE802.3x full duplex flow control and Backpressure half-duplex flow control;
- Operating status monitoring and fault analysis through indicators on the panel.
- Plug and play; no need of configuration;
- Easy and secure device maintenance;
- Easy and convenient installation
Flexible Networking Capacity
BDCOM S1000 Series supports 6 10M/100M or 10 10M/100M Base-T ports, which can meet the access requirement of different network scales. S1006-4P-65 and S1010-8P-120 support two uplink 100M Base-T ports, which can connect to the core network and greatly expand the usage of the device.