BDCOM S1200 Series has four models: S1006-4P-60, S1210-8P-150, S1218-16P-330 and S1226-24P-330. It meets the need of networks of different scales.
BDCOM S1200 series can automatically monitor and identify PD (meeting standard of IEEE 802.3 at/af) and power on it. It also provides with 8 10/100M auto-adaptation RJ45 ports. It supports the function of MDI/MDIX auto-overturn and wire-speed forwarding.
Power over Ethernet or PoE describes any of several standardized or ad-hoc systems which pass electrical power along with data on Ethernet cabling. This allows a single cable to provide both data connection and electrical power to devices such as IP phones, wireless access points or IP cameras. It can not only guarantee the well function of the network and avoid the danger of network cabling in the high-voltage condition. Moreover, it greatly reduces the cost.
Power over Ethernet
- Supports 802.3af/at standard;
- The output power of each PoE port is up to 32W;
- Supports automatic monitoring PD;
- Supports PoE overload indicator;
- The transmission distance and the power supply range is up to 150m.
- Supports IEEE802.3x full-duplex flow control and Backpressure half-duplex flow control;
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-update;
- Supports pannel indicators monitoring the working state and helping fault analysis;
- Supports IEEE802.3az energy efficiency.