AMD B550 (Ryzen AM4) micro ATX business motherboard with enhanced security, reliability and manageability. Dual M.2, PCIe 4.0, 1 Gb Ethernet, dual DP/HDMI, SATA 6 Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C.
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for Ryzen 5000 Series/ 4000 G-Series/ 3000 Series Desktop Processors
- Ultrafast connectivity: Dual M.2, PCIe 4.0, 1 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
- ASUS-exclusive self-recovering BIOS technology for automatic system BIOS recovery from a verified backup
- Innovative moisture-resistant coating to protect the motherboard from harsh environments
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express – server-grade IT management software.
ASUS Control Center Express
ASUS Control Center Express is an integrated IT monitoring and management software designed to deploy faster, simplify IT operations and improve productivity with comprehensive control and user-friendly functions. ASUS Control Center Express is compatible with over 100 ASUS motherboards to provide a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business needs.
about ASUS Control Center Express >
- Optimize IT endpoint management Designed to assist IT staff in monitoring and controlling devices within their corporate networks, and facilitate inventory checking in multiple locations remotely
- Automate IT maintenance Allows IT staff to schedule automatic updates of the latest BIOS, software and utilities to specific or all devices at off-peak times, enhancing system stability and IT operational flexibility
- Securely manage all of endpoints Securely manage endpoint configuration, portable storage access and PC software applications by enabling them to create grouping rules on individual devices
* ASUS Control Center Express is only available for CSM motherboards. Please consult your local sales representative for more information
Internationally Certified Business Motherboard
ASUS business motherboards are enterprise proven with leading quality that exceeds industry standards. Certified by multiple international safety and environmental organizations, ASUS business motherboards provide a safe, secure and sustainable solution, making them the ideal choice for your business.
- ASUS Shield Enhances system security from bottom to top
- ASUS Reliant Ensures consistent performance with the finest components and rigorous reliability testing
- Management Suite Makes customization and management more efficient
ASUS Self-recovering BIOS
ASUS-exclusive BIOS protection technology automatically recovers the system BIOS with a verified backup in the event of an update failure, preventing the need to replace or reinstall hardware.
ASUS Secure Boot
ASUS business motherboard is set to check the firmware and signature of each piece of boot software.
Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
Hardware-based security offers better data protection, enhances network security, protects digital identities and ensures platform integrity.
Certified NIST SP 800-147
ASUS business motherboard is certified by the national computer security standards.
With ASUS Self-recovering BIOS
The user simply needs one step to restore the latest BIOS update.
- Ensures safe BIOS updates
- Reduces maintenance frequency and costs
- Requires no extra software
- Provides automatic update failure detection and recovery
Standard process for BIOS update crash recovery
The user needs four steps to reinstall the BIOS update:
ASUS Reliant – Ensures consistent performance with the finest components and rigorous reliability testing
- Trouble shooting solution
- 24/7 Reliability Test
- Anti-moisture Coating
- Anti-sulfur Resistors
- LAN Guard
- Overvoltage Protection
- Stainless-Steel Back I/O
- ESD Guards
ASUS Trouble Shooting Solution
ASUS Debug header is a 10-1 pin low pin count (LPC) header for connecting to debug cards for faster, more efficient motherboard troubleshooting. When connected to an ASUS Debug Card, administrators can view error and debugging codes on the integrated LCD display, and get better idea of initialization and recovery processes. ASUS business motherboards provide a complete troubleshooting solution, making mass production faster and more cost effective.