Micro-ATX AMD A520 business motherboard with enhanced security, reliability and manageability
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for Ryzen 5000 Series/ 4000 G-Series/ 3000 Series Desktop Processors
- ASUS-exclusive self-recovering BIOS technology for automatic system BIOS recovery from a verified backup
- ASUS LPC debug header for more efficient troubleshooting
- Event log for capturing and managing detailed system information
- Innovative moisture-resistant coating to protect the motherboard from harsh environments
- Commercial BIOS kit to make customization faster and more efficient
- ASUS Control Center Express(ACCE) to make IT endpoint management easier
ASUS Pro business motherboards provide enhanced features to smooth your IT operations, including comprehensive system protection, 24/7 stability and reliability and an improved management suite for easier customization. Known as the world’s biggest and best-known motherboard brand, ASUS provides world-class after-sales service and guaranteed long-term availability to maximize your investment over the product life cycle and offers a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business computing-needs.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express – server-grade IT management software.
ASUS Control Center Express
ASUS Control Center Express is an integrated IT monitoring and management software designed to deploy faster, simplify IT operations and improve productivity with comprehensive control and user-friendly functions. ASUS Control Center Express is compatible with over 100 ASUS motherboards to provide a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business needs.
Internationally Certified Business Motherboard
ASUS business motherboards are enterprise proven with leading quality that exceeds industry standards. Certified by multiple international safety and environmental organizations, ASUS business motherboards provide a safe, secure and sustainable solution, making them the ideal choice for your business.
ASUS Self-recovering BIOS
ASUS-exclusive BIOS protection technology automatically recovers the system BIOS with a verified backup in the event of an update failure, preventing the need to replace or reinstall hardware.
ASUS Secure Boot
ASUS business motherboard is set to check the firmware and signature of each piece of boot software.
Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
Hardware-based security offers better data protection, enhances network security, protects digital identities and ensures platform integrity.
Certified NIST SP 800-147
ASUS business motherboard is certified by the national computer security standards.
With ASUS Self-recovering BIOS
The user simply needs one step to restore the latest BIOS update.
- Ensures safe BIOS updates
- Reduces maintenance frequency and costs
- Requires no extra software
- Provides automatic update failure detection and recovery
Standard process for BIOS update crash recovery
The user needs four steps to reinstall the BIOS update:
Ensures consistent performance with the finest components and rigorous reliability testing
- Trouble shooting solution
- 24/7 Reliability Test
- Anti-moisture Coating
- Anti-sulfur Resistors
- LAN Guard
- Overvoltage Protection
- Stainless-Steel Back I/O
- ESD Guards
ASUS Trouble Shooting Solution
ASUS Debug header is a 10-1 pin low pin count (LPC) header for connecting to debug cards for faster, more efficient motherboard troubleshooting. When connected to an ASUS Debug Card, administrators can view error and debugging codes on the integrated LCD display, and get better idea of initialization and recovery processes. ASUS business motherboards provide a complete troubleshooting solution, making mass production faster and more cost effective.
* Please contact your local sales representative for debug card information.
* Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification and gallery pages for full details.
* LPC debug card sold separately.
A built-in event log enables easier troubleshooting by capturing useful system information
- BIOS updates Update status, latest version and update time
- AC power loss Abnormal power loss events
- RTC reset Time of real-time-clock (RTC) reset
- Chassis intrusion Record of when chassis is opened
- Hardware changes Modifications to CPU, memory or HDDs
- Hardware status USB over current, CPU over temperature, and CPU over voltage events
ASUS Commercial BIOS Kit
ASUS understands how important a customized product impacts users’ mind share, experience the brand new Commercial BIOS Kit for partial BIOS update solution!