Designed for Europe
This new BBX amplifier gives you Alpine power performance at an amazing price. And theyre designed to fit easily in virtually any system.
High Power, Great Value
This amp delivers high output power and exceptional performance for their class. A great way to expand your sound system on a limited budget.
High Pass and Low Pass Filters
These two filters let you set the frequency points for the high, mid and bass ranges to match your speakers and ensure optimum efficiency.
Bass EQ for Best Bass
Performance With Bass EQ, you can maximise the performance of your system and get even more powerful bass.
- Terminal Layout: Two-Sided
- Screw Mount / Wire Cover: Integrated Wire and Mounting Screw Terminals
Max Power Output Ratings
- Total Max Power: 600W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 4ohms (≤1%THD+N): 4 x 50W
- Per Channel into 2ohms (≤1%THD+N): 4 x 70W
- Bridged into 4ohms (≤1%THD+N): 2 x 130W
- Crossover Frequency (Variable, OFF/LPF/HPF Selectable)
1/2 Ch: LP/HP: 50Hz 500Hz
3/4 Ch: LP/HP: 50Hz 500Hz
- EQ (Equalizer): Bass EQ Fixed Frequency 45 Hz, Q=0.5, Variable Gain 0dB to +12dB (3/4 Ch only)
- Footprint: 330 mm x 52 mm x 240 mm
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V DC (11 V to 16 V)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2 8.0 V
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz 50 kHz (+ 0,-3 dB)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 or 2 ?
- Signal to Noise: S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted, Reference: rated power into 4ohms) 95 dB
- Weight: 2.7 Kg